Post Your Own HumorThe Only Rules
- I will not alter postings in any way. However, I reserve the right to delete anything that would cause vast numbers of people not to read the rest of the writing on the board.
- Your work belongs to you, wherever you post it. I will not use or reprint anything posted here unless I contact you and find out how much chocolate you'll take.
- Anything you post must be your own original work, or a work in public domain (really public domain, not something ripped off Steven Wright and circulated around the Net so many times it's gotten dizzy), or a work that you have explicitly been given permission to publish.
- Please send any critique by private email. Board posting is for humor only.
- The one exception to this: if you can name the source of a posting claimed to be in the public domain that's actually under copyright, you can post it and I'll send you Virtual Chocolate.
- No anonymous posting. If the work is yours, sign it and date it -- that protects your copyright. If the work is not yours, give the author's name and contact info if available -- honor the artist.
- If I am unable to verify an email address, I will remove that posting.
[ Post Message ] [ FAQ ]
Post A Message!
This Literature Forum WebRing site
is owned by Anitra @ the Unicorn Pen.
Want to join Literature Forum WebRing?
[Prev] [Next] [Random] [List Sites]
Essay, Fiction & Poetry Boards & Other Literature Forum Links
Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive
Return to the Unicorn Pen