[ Posting Rules ] [ Posting Boards ] [ Literature Board Webring and Other Links ]
The Only Rules
- I will not alter entries in any way. However, I reserve the right to delete anything that would cause vast numbers of people not to read the rest of the entries on the board.
- Your work belongs to you, wherever you post it. I will not use or reprint anything posted here unless I contact you and find out how much chocolate you'll take.
- All that you post must be your own original work, or a work in public domain (really Old Good Old Stuff), or a work that you have explicitly been given permission to publish.
- Please send any critique by private email. Board posting is for original work only.
- The one exception to this: if you can name the source of a posting claimed to be in the public domain that's actually under copyright, you can post it and I'll send you Virtual Chocolate.
- No anonymous posting. If the work is yours, sign it and date it -- that protects your copyright. If the work is not yours, give the author's name and contact info if available -- honor the artist.
- If I am unable to verify an email address, I will remove that entry.
This Literature Forum WebRing site
is owned by Anitra @ the Unicorn Pen.
Want to join Literature Forum WebRing?
[Prev] [Next] [Random] [List Sites]
Other Literature Forum Links
- Online Open Mic
- hosted by StreetWrites and Singing Bear Activist Art Webring
- Write and interact, 200 words at a time
- misc.writing FAQ
- Reference page for misc.writing and related newsgroups
- Reference page for rec.arts.poems newsgroup
- Interactive poetry
- Interactive poetry workshop
- The Biki's Workshop
- Poetry information and forum
- AHA! Poetry!
- Read. Write. Explore.
- Interactive Poetry Pages
- from formal to freeform, general posting to high critique
- The Poets Guild
- You can not only post your poem, you can edit it later.
Add a Link
Return to the Unicorn Pen