- Tamil & Eelam Cultural Association in the Netherlands
- This lovely site may take time to load if you have a slow connection or older browser, but if you're patient you can find material you won't find anywhere else about Sri Lanka.
- RAPS Home Page 5
- An alert to the dangers of neuroleptic drugs, from the family of a psychiatric survivor. The site is a little difficult to read, with some very lage font sies, but has some very good information.
- School for Designing a
homeless writer's group in Wyoming.
- Jesters and Artists of the Muse
- A BC arts network
- Plant and Vegetable Rights Central
- Would you bite into this innocent carrot?
- A satirical critique of the excesses of animal rights activism. Not to all -- tastes?
- Seattle's street-newspaper, voice of the homeless and
premier poetry journal.
- Another home for homeless art.
- Grassroots Music
- Our intent is to bring socially conscious artists together in a
forum to alleviate human suffering. We have chosen hunger as our primary
target because it is a compelling problem with a viable solution. We
welcome any artist's action on behalf of any social cause. We are mainly
concerned with rallying our collective talent for permanent change.
- Most of Us Are
Immigrants, the Outdoor Sculpture of Janet Goldner
- Most Of Us Are Immigrants, completed in July 1997, is a
public installation for Sara Roosevelt Park on the Lower East Side of
Manhattan which celebrates immigration as an integral and continuing part
of the American experience.
Sticks & Stones, the sculpture
of Janet Goldner
- In her sculptural series, Sticks & Stones, Janet Goldner cuts words
constructed steel sculptures using a welding torch as a drawing
instrument, to examine contemporary political and social issues. Vessels
and tablets combine political textual information with the sensuous
formal appeal of their welded steel surfaces.
Rainbow Circle Forum: Under Construction
- Howdy, we're trying to construct a forum, devoted to Truth, that will
satisfy everyone... In the meantime, we're trying to ascertain whether
hyper-links may be helpful, to determine the validity of one individual's
perception of how WE got HERE. Follow the current trail and you might be
the one to find the missing link that will bring everyone to ==>
- The Satire
The Satire Workshop is a pilot project set up to establish a network of
active and would be (political) satirists - specifically writers,
performers and graphic artists -- so that they can exchange views, get
involved and circulate their work.
- Theatre of the
- Augusto Boal has developed an extraordinary approach to theatre in
the means of production are turned over to the community in an
interactive, fun, and critical manner. As a presenter/Joker of Theatre
of the Oppressed Workshops, Doug Patterson leads participants through the
basic games and exercises designed for actors and non-actors alike in an
atmosphere of play and critical reflection -- all in the service of
generating dialogue and addressing, even solving, problems faced by our
- abbey artworks - monk c. steven
- Monk C. Steven is an Australia artist who specialises in portraits and eclectic large canvas paintings. His works cover themes that include sexuality, insanity, enviroment, eccentric individuals and religious revelations.
The Ring of Rings & the Ring of Rings/Ringmasters Ring
are located on the Activist Art Join Page.
Return to Our Home