A Community for Homeless Youth and Families
Health, Mental Health, Recovery, Disability
- Insure Kids Now Low cost and free health insurance for children.
- Homeless Health & Medical Information
- Collected from the Homeless Discussion List
- Directory of Local Homeless Service Organizations
- Maintained by the National Coalition for the Homeless
- Seattle Crisis Resource Directory
- A comprehensive listing of services available in Seattle Washington.
- CHOICE Peer Advocacy Services
- New York agency providing a range of free services to adult recipients of mental health services living in Westchester County. For non-New York residents, there is information about medication issues, consumer rights, and how to get Federal benefits.
- National Health Care for the Homeless
- US organization of health care providers. Basic information on homeless health care issues for the general public; clinical information & publications for service providers; articles on policy and advocacy.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Information about homelessness in America, HHS homeless assistance programs, publications, research results.